Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week 2 #4 Online Safety and Sharing

As enthusiastic as I have been about the possibilities and wonderful things you can explore and share and do through Blogs and other Web Tools out there, I can also see the other side... you know, there is ALWAYS two sides to everything. I agree that we all have to be very careful in what information we put out for everyone to see because even though I truly believe that the majority of humans have wonderful good hearts, there are also some not so good ones, that can try to use this information for wrong doing.
The fact that you write through a keyboard, without anyone in front of you, might make you think you are safe and can't be harmed, but I never get tired of reminding my youngest daughter to be very careful with what information she makes public.

No comments: