Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week 2 #3

Ok, I will be honest in talking about my experience with creating and working my weekly excercises in my blog....HELP!!! LOL. No, seriously, I have to say, I am definetly learning a lot; it is a different experience to post your thoughts out for lots of people to read... but yet it is also exciting to see if you get a comment on what you wrote. I can also see why my children have so much fun using this type of tools on the web, specially since all their friends are also out there posting comments, pictures, etc. It is a way of being together sharing, thoughts, pictures, ideas... yet each of them at their own home.
Well, as I said, it is fascinating and not too easy for me, but fortunately I have wonderful co-workers here at EV who are always willing to help you when you get stuck.

No comments: